www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Friday, December 19, 2008

"That Sucks'

Accused of attempted muder, thinks it sucks that he can't contact the family for Christmas http://www.northjersey.com/bergen/Man_in_shotgun_case_barred_from_contacting_ill_wife_.html

I sit wondering if either daughter will still be alive on Christmas!
Link
For all the pictures and full story from the family click here:

3 comments:

Alessandro Machi said...

Why did he allegedly approach and enter the house with a shotgun?

http://www.DailyPUMA.com

Anonymous said...

He said, "that sucks?" Please let me at him! OMG, if I could , I would become his hell on earth... abusers have no standing to think "that sucks". I hope he burns in hell!

Anonymous said...

I don't want him to burn in hell thats way to long to wait I want him to burn now.Also my deepest sympathy to all the family
members.