www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Sunday, January 18, 2009

It’s all about Louisa- Frank


Posted on January 18, 2009 by freemenow

Frank finally answered one of my calls today. We spoke just long enough for him to say he felt he wasn’t given enough recognition in my blogs for being her husband and that it was his insurance that paid her hospital bills.


My first draft of this rant was to give Frank all the recognition he deserves. I was going to introduce you to Frank, the good the bad and the ugly. And believe me that’s how the progression went.


But after writing a typical rant (and believe me it was the mother-in-law of all rants) I decided to step back and take a larger view of the situation. Frank reads my blogs and can only see that he is left out, I tell him it’s not about him or me –it’s about Louisa.

3 comments:

Je'Amour (Betty) said...

Frank your a tool; only hope for you is you read the blog. But I don't think you get it? A women has a right to grieve and focus on what is most important at the time her daughter. Now Frank I am also very sorry you have to feel the pain as you do. I am sure you do feel pain, but it does not make up for the fact you are a schmuck not looking beyond the fact this women lost her daughter and that is were her focus is, and should be “Boo Who” for you Frank, your alive and have a right to grieve but what gives you the right to tell a woman who lost more than one child were her focus should be. Now I must apologize for calling you names. I get angry when people are grieving and someone gets Schizo effective about the fact their needs are not being met, and this case it is more offensive that you are upset she is not taking, about or taking the time to write about you, and how you feel?

Anonymous said...

Frank, I think you are a sorry MF with little value as a human being. Yep, that's it in a nutshell...but I do need to extend my description with a few words. Despicable pig, putrid stench of evil, vile ugliness, and just a simple minded dumbass and not a man. I hope you take it up the backside over and over again. Bend over, Frank. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

"DIE" MOTHER F----R AND THATS BEING NICE........