www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am Woman Hear me Roar

Dedicated to the Jackasses who insist I hate Men and/or Hillary for letting us down
seems like I am hitting nerves for both these groups lately so here's to both groups
Kiss my grits -I’m just asking for a little R E S P E C T for all women

By BettyJean Kling

Women have always been so misunderstood. The minute we try to get some respect we are immediately shut down. Today I got a comment to one of my posts entitled “anti-male sexist much?”

I love my 2 sons and my 6 grandsons and my sons-in law (well 2 of them anyway) and I cry for my son Mikie daily who passed 8 years ago. No I do not hate men – I although I am not liking Mr. Anonymous who didn’t even have the balls to sign his name.

I had a few things to tell this jackass click here:

Click Here To Subscribe To The Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am woman, hear me whine, LOL!!!

That you've managed to feminize your sons, grandsons and a portion of your sons-in-law into self-loathing she-men means no more than the old white racist who "likes" the black uncle toms who he's browbeaten into bowing down before "The Man." Apparently one or more of them (the ones you've excluded from the "two") still have an ounce of self respect. Good for them!!

If you have an ounce of credibility, prove it! Respond point by point to the facts I've posted.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous"-You are a COWARD!To come here and spout rhetoric that makes no sense to anyone but you is laughable. Why don't you use your real name if you think you deserve a response "point by point". And FACTS as you have posted?! Do you have some insight to Ms.BK life that you can say you have the facts? And quit with the race issues! I am so sick of everything relating to race and poor us were black and poor us were treated bad because...Try being a woman and getting the SAME if not worse treatment then the blacks. Yes they were oppressed, but so have women.And women are still being treated like 4th class people only good for one thing.Rev. Wright said it in one of his sermons:Hillary has never been called a n*****! Well no but shes been called a c*** and THAT to women is the equivalent of the blacks being called a n*****! So stop with the race issues and open your eyes to whats really happening out there!

freethinker said...

You go Girl! Love you, love you, love you!

Thanks for showing all the cowards the way it's done by people of integrity and courage such as yourself.

What that one and anon do not comprehend, only a lifetime of heart and hardknocks could teach.

They are neither entitled to ask nor demand answers or "proof" of of credibilty. More hubris and disrespect and the callow assumption we are interested in educating those pathologically unreachable and unteachable.

You are a far better woman than I. "Kiss my grits" is generous.

Love ya and keep up the great work!

freethinker

:)