www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Obama on Transparency... new video

- Where is this transparency going to play out with Obama?




Click Here To Subscribe To The Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new video is interesting, however, Did you hear the good news? Obama is making it better for us already! Most people don't realize how much money there is out there. During economic times like this, there is more money to be had than ever. Because of the bailouts and economy, lenders are bending over backwards to bail you out too. Believe it or not, there is people getting tons of cheap money nowdays to start businesses, buy homes, pay off debt, and more. Bailout is for YOU

Anonymous said...

So according to mberenis we are to look the other way when our government commits fraud and illegalities when it benefits us personally? Obama has made Hillary Clinton Secy of State to quash those who supported her thinking this will put an end to their requests for his birth certificate. That may silence some but it will not silence me. Wrong is wrong no matter who it effects. If you consider bailouts and do not realize that it is also effecting you then you have an empty head. Whatever my personal stake, if it is wrong it is wrong even if I, myself, would benefit. I am only a good citizen if I care about my fellow citizens.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the second poster.

Hillary has lost my support.