www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Newt Comments On Obama

Newt Gingrich tells off a typical journalist who supports Obama for the wrong reasons, which is the majority of his supporters.

-
Click Here To Subscribe To The Blog

5 comments:

Nick Stone said...

I'm no fan of Newt, but lemme tell ya - he's SPOT ON!

How can you possibly refute that?!

Nick Stone said...

I'm no fan of Newt, but he was SPOT ON!

How can you refute that?

Rockin Robin said...

Go Newt !! I'm not a fan either, but its ironic that I would find myself being grateful to him.

Anonymous said...

And guess what..the Obama supporter/fan didn't have one thing to say! And to me, that says it all.

Anonymous said...

I had never thought that I would agree with conservatives, after lending my support to the Democratic Party for decades. The behavior of the members of the Current DNC drove me away.

There is troubling news from CNN today on an electroral map. Mr.Obama is gaining. I guess it is an "economy"- stupid-, as usual. I feel that there are so many of us who will not vote for Mr. Obama, but why he is gaining ground.

Again, CNN is as bad as MSNBC (perhaps also some programs of ABC)in terms of being a headquarter for Mr. Obama.