www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Women Count- Revisited

Women Count- Revisited

Another Rant by: Bettyjean Kling

Hopefully, you all remember that last week I challenged ‘Women Count’ to cease leaning toward Left or risk losing our support. I challenged them to count all of us- whether we are left, right or center and stop pigeon holing us by assuming we all need to be reminded that while we do not want Sarah Palin spoken ill of she still has Issues that Women Count assumes they have to alert us about! How dare they point these positions out for us as if to say these are OUR positions or OUR ONLY issues? We can think for ourselves – we do not want Women Count or anyone else reminding us what issues make any particular woman a 'no no'. What are we mindless idiots? By count did they mean numbers on the democratic ticket? I thought women count meant we count as viable human beings, count for who we are and how valuable we are just for being women just as we are, not right or left or a number on a ballot. Were you trying to empower us as women or as Democrats ?

“Much will be said and written in the days ahead about Gov. Palin’s views on issues, and we urge you to consider these positions with depth and thoughtfulness - she is anti-choice, pro-gun, and pro-big oil.” ~ Women Count’


Well that argument may be moot now at least for outward appearances but let us not be fooled based on what was last week and their failure to admit why the change of heart – I say we be vigilant. In other words – I want to se deeds not just words. Show me the beef!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI
I will be voting McCain/Palin simply because I strongly oppose Obama voting NO to medical care for babies born alive from abortion!

As a woman who's already gone through her change of life...thank God lol...I find that the abortion issue doesn't really concern me all that much! I believe in a woman's right to choose but would NEVER have chosen abortion myself! But that is NOT one of the issues that concerns me greatly at this time in my life and so does not factor in my choice.

I have to say that I am not happy with McCain/Palin's position ofn stem cell research but I feel that can be remedied and researched more by them and they may change their minds.

On everything else...they have my utmost support! I loved Hillary Clinton and would have voted for her over McCain any day of the week...but Hillary isn't running. I will NOT...not now not ever vote for Obama!

Sincerely
Helen