www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Friday, September 19, 2008

Women Against Women

-
By Bettyjean Kling

Dear Betty…to think that you would vote for Mcain just because Hillary did not get in is appalling. How could you as a woman want to possibly see Palin in office at all? She will set women’s rights back 5o years. I know you are disapointed about Hillary. alot of us are but it’s time to get over it and move on. Please do not send me anymore emails as we are not on the same page. I wish you alot of luck and my prayers continue for your daughter.

I want to thank you for the prayers for my daughter – prayers are always welcomed and one who prays will surely be led by God in all ways, we hope! Below you will find my reply- It will seem extreme, – it is. I have taken much time away from my daughter with her permission as we both believe our country is worth it.

We both want our lives to mean something or else we would have come and left nothing behind- hence you will notice great passion in my response. I hope you will understand that passion is not meant to be an attack on you but on what I consider to be your

misconceptions and talking point accusations. Thanks you for your prayers and I hope you take in my reply the passion and love of country that I penned it.

I will honor your request to remove you from the list however, I can not and will not let your comments and questions go unanswered.

1- What in God’s good name makes you think I am voting for McCain as you claim? “just because Hillary did not get in”

I have repeatedly said over and over and over again that this is not about Hillary. And to say that Hillary did not get in is laughable- Hillary was pushed out and Obama was carried in. But what I argue today with you is your choice to cling to the premise that is my voting for McCain because Hillary did not get in as you phrased it. I take umbrage that you make such an accusation. Can you please explain to me what right you have to twist my reasons into Obama talking points? Have you read my heart wrenching writings about what the Democrat party has become? Have you read about what this party has done to voters - delegates and others? Have you paid attention to the way they have stripped away voter’s rights via threats and intimidation? Do you care about the future of our country? Can you get over the Hillary part of this and focus on what is still going on and how he is running the campaign and how that bodes for how he would run the government and how dangerous that is?

To read more, click here



Click Here To Subscribe To The Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the writer wrote:
"How could you as a woman want to possibly see Palin in office at all? She will set women’s rights back 5o years." How do you come to this conclusion? Palin is pro-life that is obvious in her own life. But we dont really know where she stands,does she believe abortions can be done because of rape or incest? Does she beleive that a 12 yr old needs to have permission by the parents? Does she beleive that maybe there should be some sort of ethical decisions in regards to late term abortions. I beleive in pro-life for myself,but I also beleive that women should be able to have the choice to abort or not,it shouldnt be used as a way of birth control,and late term abortions are just barbaric.RoevsWade will never be over turned,it wouldnt get past the supreme court,and I am so sick of women using this one issue agaisnt Palin.

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
John F. Kennedy

Anonymous said...

the writer wrote:
"How could you as a woman want to possibly see Palin in office at all? She will set women’s rights back 5o years." How do you come to this conclusion? Palin is pro-life that is obvious in her own life. But we dont really know where she stands,does she believe abortions can be done because of rape or incest? Does she beleive that a 12 yr old needs to have permission by the parents? Does she beleive that maybe there should be some sort of ethical decisions in regards to late term abortions. I beleive in pro-life for myself,but I also beleive that women should be able to have the choice to abort or not,it shouldnt be used as a way of birth control,and late term abortions are just barbaric.RoevsWade will never be over turned,it wouldnt get past the supreme court,and I am so sick of women using this one issue agaisnt Palin.

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
John F. Kennedy

Anonymous said...

The first Paragraph was a comment from a reader "How could you as a woman want to possibly see Palin in office at all? She will set women’s rights back 5o years."

The 4 point rant after i thnaks her for her prayers for my daughter was my reply.

You and i are in total agreement - and this woman's comments are an example of someone who simply repeats what she hears without fully understanding what she is saying - that is what these two radical groups have done to the women of AMerica- we need to break free of both and think for ourselves.
Thanks you for taking the time to comment - Pleas come to my blog - I would appreciate more of your thoughtful comments in the future.