www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Soldier's Message to Obama

- I'm Proud To Be An American



Click Here To Subscribe To The Blog

3 comments:

FreeMeNow said...

This should be a tv commercial!

Rockin Robin said...

I agree. I'm sorry but Americans really do need to stop bitching about a broken nail and start appreciating the country they are a part of.

Obama talks as if these guys were dragged off to Iraq against their own free will.

I have a cousin who is there. She was very excited to go.

Anonymous said...

Ladies I'm a Vietnam vet and if that young hero doesn't put a lump in your throat,and a tear in your eye,it's time to pack it in and move to where ever,and anywhere but here,in America.
I'm against this Bush caused WAR,but after all the sacrifice's our young men,and women have made I hope they will not be forgotten.Dottie Woodcock my roomy,her marine son was there twice,so we know what you go thru.
PUMA PAC DEMOCRAT
JUST SAY NO DEAL