www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Friday, October 31, 2008

I Voted for Democracy Today

All week long, I have been loosing readers in droves- about 47 this week. A few women decided Sarah was no Hillary therefore I was stabbing Hillary in the back It was not I that stabbed Hillary in the back it was the Democrat Party did that!
Several wrote and said I can not become a Republican – take me off your list RIGHT NOW! I said– please reconsider – “I did not leave my Party – they left me I do not have a Democrat to vote for this year.”
Click her to see the following unbelievable video



Click Here To Subscribe To The Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL! I VOTED COUNTRY NOT PARTY! MY PARTY SHOWED ME WHAT BEING A LOYAL DEMOCRAT FOR FORTY YEARS REALLY MEANT.I WAS RIGHT ABOUT GEORGE BUSH,AND I'M RIGHT ABOUT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA,BUT I FEAR WHEN SOME OF YOU FIND OUT ABOUT OBAMA IT WILL BE TO LATE.THE WAY HE WAS ANNOINTED BY THE PARTY SCARES ME.DO ANY OF YOU GALS REALIZE THE POWER THE DEMOCRAT PARTY WILL HAVE IF THEY CONTROL ALL THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT.IT IS IN THE REALM OF POSSIBILTY THAT WE COULD SEE THE FIRST U.S. KING THE POSSIBLTIES ARE END LESS FOR A MAJORITY AND VETO PROOF ONE MAJORITY CONTROL PARTY PLUS BEING FILIBUSTER PROOF.LADIES THE UNITED STATES AS WE KNOW THEM ARE IN YOUR HANDS!!!

PUMAPAC DEMOCRAT
JUST SAY NO DEAL

Anonymous said...

I would NOT CARE about these SPINELESS ROBOTS! And that is exactly what they are! Turn our backs on Hillary? Who are they kidding? Hillary is doing whatever it is that Hillary NEEDS to do to save herself and her husbands legacy. I am just shocked that three months ago she emphatically stated that Obama was NOT ready, experienced, or trustworthy enough to be the President? What changed? NOT a dam thing! So, these people who now claim that we should ALL just drink the cool ade will be sorry when they start choking on it! Good riddens to them and hopefully phony Obama! just today we learn that his own AUNT is an illegal immigrant but guess what he does not know it, or her for that matter? Surprising huh? All 47 can just keep on going! Good riddens!