www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Own “Dear Leader”

Our Own “Dear Leader”

Another Rant by Bettyjean Kling

First we find out our dear leader has school children singing his praises like they do for Kim Jong Ill


To be fair I have found the actual school children singing their song as it was demonstrated by their teacher. Of course we added an ending we thought was appropriate.


And now we also find out he has his own Tv channel too! You had better wake up if he can pull this off before he is even elected imagine what he will do with the power of the presidency! Wake up America!

http://freemenow.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/our-own-dear-leader/



Click Here To Subscribe To The Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say Americans have gone to sleep at the wheel,where Obama is concerned.I have already cast my absentee Ballot for McCain/Palin,but I fear it is to little to late,America will deserve what it gets with Obama.The hate for George Bush has blinded them to what Obamination really is.
McCain was not my first choice,as with most of you I supported Hillary.If the DNC and Obamination had not stolen the Nomination from Hillary we would have a clear victory in November,as it is we are already hearing of my party trying to affect the out come that we all abhor-ed in 2000,2004 elections.I will no longer be affiliated with the Democratic party!
PUMA PAC INDEPENDENT!
PartyUnityMyAss

Anonymous said...

Me too, I will no longer have anything to do with the Democratic Party.

I will vote McCain/Palin.