www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Monday, October 20, 2008

. Obama’s Desperation is Showing

Another Rant by: Bettyjean Kling

I was about to turn off my computer and get some sleep tonight when I saw a message come in that made my skin crawl. I just could not believe my eyes. I tried to leave it till tomorrow but it just kept nagging at me.

I closed the outlook and started to move away but I just couldn’t stop thinking about the subject line that read “Run the Hate Talk Express Off the Road” I have seen some vicious subject lines before and I have heard some vicious remarks such as “Get in their faces” but “Run the Hate Talk Express Off the Road” smacks of a direct threat to John McCain’s bus and very life!

For a list of Hit Video’s about to be released click here:
-


Click Here To Subscribe To The Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bettyjean do you really believe that a small thing like McCain's life would deter Obama's ambition ? As I see it nothing will stop or get in his way that will not end up under Obama's by now famous bus,even "WE THE PEOPLE".

PUMAPAC DEMOCRAT---PartyUnityMyAss