www.DemsMoveOn.org
Dear Hillary Supporters,

We have heard you loud and clear! You are not voting for Obama.

Some of you have said that you are;
voting a third party, or
writing Hillary's name in, or
staying home on election day.

But many of you said that you're voting for McCain/Palin to clear the path for Hillary to run again in 2012.
How BOLD.
Welcome to DEMSMOVEONG.ORG

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Racist, Sexist or Stupid!

Another Rant by Bettyjean Kling

After applying for a permit to peacefully assembly and hand out flyers on Columbus Day in opposition to Obama raising funds at PSU. We recieved the following scathing remarks along with our permit.

Judge for yourself what this candidate has brought to the table and how this kind of vitriol and rancor bodes for uniting the country. How all of a sudden just asking for a Constitutional Right warrants this kind of reaction from those to who we apply to for a simple permit to assemble.

Out of the blue this council member decided that we were either racist or sexist or just plain stupid because we were not voting for Obama! Imagine that! I dare not tell you what I think of her right now - so tell me whaddayathink?

To read this outrageous letter click here:
-
Click Here To Subscribe To The Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is seriously getting scary!these Obamazombies are preparing for world domination.I'm not a real religious type but I recall hearing about the anti-Christ,and I believe Obamination is actually EVIL.Not necessarily in the biblical sense but evil just the same.Ladies get this light snuffed out before it burns the United States down.I know women have a certain power over men,and I know this is sexist but I suggest you use this certain power on your male friends,husbands,and want-to-be friends.To steer them in the right direction away from Obamination!

Anonymous said...

I hate that this would go answered. I think we all should reply to Ms. Shafer.